- Provide alternative processes to satisfy basic needs, social and cultural aspects of child/youth population at risk, who live in areas around Pisullí, Jaime Roldós and the Metropolitan District of Quito, Ecuador.
- Sustaining an alternative educational model, according to the needs of children vulnerable sector.
- Promote micro-forming processes and business with the families of beneficiaries.
- Perform functional arts and crafts workshops to the cultural reality of the intervention area.
- Improving the school meal service and provide a balanced diet in this space.
- Working in family-oriented processes.
- Strengthening of guidance on health and the upbringing and development of children.